What is a cookie?
A cookie is a text file or a piece of software that records information about your web browsing behavior. It is controlled by your browser and may contain a randomly generated unique number.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
These cookies collect anonymous information when you visit our site. Their goal is to enable the analysis of browsing behavior on the site for optimization.
Your choices concerning cookies
For Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Select "Tools" then "Internet Options"
- Click on "Privacy"
- Select the desired level using the cursor
For Mozilla Firefox
- Select "Tools" and then "Options"
- Select the "Privacy" panel
- Set Firefox will: to Use custom settings for history
For Google Chrome
- Click the Chrome menu on the browser toolbar
- Select "Settings"
- Click on "Show advanced settings" and then on "Privacy sections"
- Select in the "Cookies" section the desired level
- Click on the Safari menu
- Click on « Preferences »
- Select in "Security" the desired level