BERNARD CONTROLS new LOGIC (v.2) offers user-friendly interface with large LCD display, Bluetooth communication as standard and are working with the main fieldbus protocols !
THE MAIN FUNCTIONS YOU EXPECT FROM MODERN INTEGRATED CONTROLS !
Advantages of integrated controls
@ the engineering stage
- Money and time saver (turn-key solution)
- Designed by an actuator specialist
- Safety (integrated protections)
- Compact design
- Bus compatible
@ the installation stage
- Money and time saver (limited wiring works)
- Makes life easier in case of multiple units installations: Standardised and well documented design
@ the commissioning stage
- Only a power supply wiring is necessary to perform the preliminary motorised valve tests on site
- With the local control keypad, valve adjustments can be done by a single person at the valve location
Once in operation
- With the keypad, local control is possible (for valve periodic checking i.e)
- If some changes occur on the process most of the parameters can be changed via a simple switch / programming
- The site maintenance department can hold only a couple of boards on stock even if hundred of actuators are installed (standard design)
- Informations for the maintenance team
LOGIC INTEGRATED CONTROL
→ Non-intrusive setting thanks to
user-friendly interface, with large LCD Display and local commands, through 2
buttons & 1 padlockable selector.
→ Available with 2 versions of electronics :
- ON/OFF : For Class A applications
With 3 signalling relays (valve open, valve closed & 1 configurable relay), 1 fault relay and RS4 option (additional board with 4 latching relays).
- POSITIONER : managing proportional command, complying with Class B, but also with Class III, Modulating.
With 3 signal ranges (4-20mA, 0-20 mA, 0-10 VDC), position feedback programmable separately (passive board, 24VDC available for self-supply), Direct acting or reverse acting, 2 programmable auxiliary commands.
→ 14 languages available, such as English, French, Chinese, German, but also Korean, Arabic and Dutch !
→ LOGIC is fieldbus compatible with main common protocols (Profibus DPV1, Modbus RTU...)
FOCUS ON :
The new and fully redesigned large LCD display, for user-friendly commissioning and local command.
Easily orientable (4-way direction) in a few clicks, simply using the BC APP, the new mobile application by Bernard Controls !